Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31/10 Last Day of Summer

    Today was the last day of summer. Hence the title. I will try to make this short because I have to wake up early tomorrow; 6:15 am early. ( Ugh) But not making any promises. To begin with, today was a pretty dreary day for the last day of summer. Maybe it was natures way of getting me ready to leave, because if it was any nicer out I don't think I would be able to. For the first half of the day I woke up at the early hours of 9:00. I moped around on Facebook hoping for some kind of comments or messages, then I watched some stand up comedy and did a few chores. The thing that got me out of my bad day funk was when I realized I had to return a few CDs to the library this means I got a chance to get up on my bike. At the end of my trip of returning my CDs and looking for my favorite hair product that for some reason is not being sold anywhere any more I was alot more alive for work at 3:30. Work was slow and mainly consists of cleaning. Which is what is done more than anything else in the store. When I got home I talked to MawMaw for a half an hour explaining her my blog. I wonder if she will ever read this..... Well anyways sorry for the half ass blog today. I guess with school coming up my brain isn't all here today.
     Goodnight and happy last day of summer...
Wish I can be back here. *man I miss those sunglasses*

No comments:

Post a Comment