Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27/10 Post Worst Day Ever

    So, yesterday was basically one of those "OMG THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!" kinda days. Anything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. Remember back in the posting, "Year of the concerts" I said that on August 26th I was going to see Ke$ha. The concert I gave as a gift. Well the person who I gave the gift to couldn't go. ( btw I spent $80 total on them). This is because of my boss. Who sometimes makes me mad because of this reason. In the end, the whole reason is a long story; even too long for a blog.
    All in all I had to find someone to go with, so I asked around. Then found that my friend Hannah wanted to go. This was cool, I was excited.. lets do this; right? Wrong. Concert started at 7, Hannah had a tennis match at 4:30, which was fine until the other teams bus broke down. Meaning the match went late over all Hannah couldn't make it. So it was me and my fifty something year old dad. ( I know his real age) He was the oldest one there, people noticed. The concert was general admission and I am on the floor with 200 other strangers all waiting for Ke$ha. In the mean time they are playing bad D.Jed tech-no music and screaming the same thing over and over again trying to keep the crowd pumped up. I am hot, tired, and pissed off that the original plan didn't work out. So this goes on for an hour. I am being tossed around like a beach ball in hot sun. A group of girls next to me snuck in alcohol; obviously under aged. One got so waisted she almost puked on my shoes.
     Another hour later still no show of Ke$ha and same crap-o music. They even repeated songs thats how poor the selection was. Its been two hours and five minutes and I have had it. I was not having a good time one bit, so we left. That was that. Never saw Ke$ha. Just paid $80 for me and my dad to be tortured. I couldn't see shit anyways. We walked out. I cried; a little. Then we to Culvers to eat, and went home. I wish I would have cried myself to sleep so I could have felt way better in the morning. Instead I tossed and turned and woke up 4 times during the night.
      Today I worked all day. I didn't get a lunch break or any kind of break. Once I got out into the sun on my way to work I felt a little better. Once my boss said I didn't sweep well enough; not last time I worked, but whatever time I swiped last ( she remembers *ugh!*). I felt worse again. I hated her again. blahbalhablaha. Then I went to Becca's and played RockBand. That was fun
     So, yeah, This posting kinda sucks, but I needed to write something. I can't stop now on posting once a day...... Is it normal that I can make my stomach look pregnant even if all I had was a glass of water.... I must have a lot of air in there. Tomorrow I hope to bike to Becca's and back. She probably wont be there but its a good 15 mile ride total; there and back. Also tomorrow is my end of the summer party. I wonder who's all going to make it. And the BIG hair cut tomorrow. Im nervous.
                Good Night. I will talk to you tomorrow. tomorrow. its only a day away....
Chocolate is the taste.....
Sun is the touch......
Laughter is the sound.....
A smile is the sight.....
To Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment