Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/29/2010 Movie Trap

   I love movies. I just love to watch them. I have Netflix which is the best thing ever because I can get movies in the mail or watch some on my computer. Sometimes I will find myself watching really crappy movies but I will still somewhat enjoy it. It helps me unwind and relax. Especially if i had a bad day or if the weathers bad a movie puts me in a good mood. Ever sense I started writing this blog I have been having less time to watch a movie. Which if fine I guess. I mean writing is better for your brain than watching a movie, but still its been awhile.
    Your probably wondering what my favorite movie is aren't you. Well if you weren't I'm still going to tell you. I have a list of top movies. But I am going to narrow it down to two. One is The Runaways. It has two of the best actresses of my generation Kristen Stewart and Dacoda Fanning. They did an amazing job playing Joan Jett and Cherie Curry. The music in it is great, the acting is great, everything about that movies is Amazing!! And thats an understatement. Another of my favorite movies is a long time favorite of mine. Its kinda cheesy, predicable, and the acting is ok. But its been my favorite sense I was very young. The movie is The Parent Trap. I have watched that movie more than any other. Every time I'm really sad about something or need some kind of pick-me-up that movie was there for me. With Linsay Lohan playing Hallie and Annie; The twins that switch places, and RIP, Natasha Richard playing Elizabeth James Annie's mom and a wedding gown designer. The movie is both cute and funny.
     I realized just recently that a lot of the choices I made when I was younger had a lot of similarities. I was obsessed with getting a golden retriever; Hallie had a golden retriever named Sammy. I fenced; When Annie and Hallie first meet is at the end of a fencing match and the see each other for the first time. I had a pursuit  to get cloud button up pajamas just like Hallie wore when she came up with the  " Brilliant beyond brilliant idea". I even got my hair cut like them at one point. And when I made those choices none of them I really thought I want to this Just like the movie. No thats just what I wanted and It wasn't until now that I see how similar they are to the movie.
      I still watch the movie to this day. And I still can't figure out why it is so close to me, and why I love it so much. I bet I have a twin out there that lives in England!
                This is Hallie, one of my closest friends. We've been friends sense we were very little...

before the movie came out. I <3 U!

No comments:

Post a Comment