Saturday, August 28, 2010

8/28/10 Things I Love

       This blog post is simple and will most likely come up again. In this blog I am going to talk about things I love. Starting with the number one thing I love. My friends. Though many change, some stay the same and are with you for years. Just thinking about that bond and the laughs you've had makes me smile. One of my dearest friends just said goodbye to her sister who went off to collage today. I  really wish I can just give her a hug and make her feel better. But she should feel grateful to have a sister that is like her best friend. I hope I have at least one friend that would stick around and be my sister. And someday I will be someone's fake aunt. I hope so, I need an excuse not to have kids. I also love my family. Even though its a small and dysfunctional at times. I still love them. I mean we are blood. My Aunt Alison is there for me no matter what. She and I, I consider best friends. We can talk about anything. She I can always count on for advise and to just listen and help me out. I wish I could see her more often; once a year is just not enough. I end up crying every time we leave each other. Also my MawMaw and I are also very close. Though I wont talk about everything to her we are still there looking out for each other. We can have a good time; just the two of us. I am lucky to have this with my grandma when most people don't.
       Next thing that I love the most is my new hair cut that I got today. It turned out great! I am so happy about it. I love tea, the taste is so elegant, but I actually don't really understand why I love tea so much; I just do. Also my new bike tires. They are so bitchn'. I got myself going faster than a car going down main street. It was so amazing. Biking makes me feel so free; I really love it. The wind blowing in my face and feeling like you can go anywhere. Its better than driving a car. I also love my room. My room I consider so personal to me. Everything in it is just ME. I think of my room as one big piece of art. Random things are placed in just the right spot. To me its perfect. Love comes in a big form with my pets. They don't speak but they all have personalities, the interact with there environment. Just watching them makes me think of how close we are to them. How humans ARE animals. I believe animals love just as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment