Saturday, August 21, 2010

8/21/10 The 411

So I'm just going to cut to the chase. I am 16 years old and have no good reason to start a blog. I'm not an international traveler, or going to try to cook through Julian Childs cookbook. No, I'm none of those things. Just some board teenage girl at 11 o'clock at night with some genius idea to start a blog. This may not last very long or it may become the only consistent thing in my life other than school and checking my Facebook. Yeah you guessed it I am the typical American teenager. For the most part. *11:11 MAKE A WISH!!....... (minute goes by)*.
Ok I'm back; and no I am not going to tell you what I wished for. If you were my dad though, we probably would have had the same wish. If you guessed find a job, and maybe you are one of those too; you were right. Lucky for me I have a job. Hence the name CheeseWiz I work at a cheese store called.. well.. Cheesers. Funny right? Most out-of- towners think thats cute ( I do too) some even take their picture in front of the store. 
Here's the stats on Cheesers. We are a cut-to-size cheese shop. You tell us how much you want. I pull out a large block of cheese and do my best to get there. We have over 130 verities of cheese. We also carry 6 verities of Babcock Hall ice cream. This is ice cream is made up at the Madison University. It's the best, my favorite flavor is Orange Custard Chocolate Chip. I get paid $7.40 an hour. this is 20 cents above minimum wage and it is what I need to support my habits like going to movies, shopping with friends, eating out, or just getting random stuff at Walmart. Some times I save for something big like concert tickets. You will be hearing more about that later.
So the rules of the Blog are..... 1. No correcting grammatical errors. I usually will be writing after 10 at night because that's the only time I can write, but I miss a lot of little mistakes. And This is my Blog so I can make all the errors I want. Ha.
2. This Blog is about me. Im not writing it to educate people, I'm just writing to get thoughts out of my head.
3. If I talk about other people only first names will be used. I don't want people stalking other people through this.
4. It would be kinda cool if I had followers..... I would seem kinda important and all.

This is an ad I made for a class project. Its okay for a very rough draft. I would love to make it better... maybe even put it on local TV! ( dreaming to big... you think)

P.S Rule #1 is extremely important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment