Friday, September 3, 2010

9/3/10 I am Speechless, so Happy I Could Die....

    So I'm sure all of you who are following my blog are at the edge of your seats wondering how the BIG Night went. No not a wedding night... The night that I saw Lady Gaga! September 2, 2010 is the night I will remember for the rest of my life. The hole evening went as perfectly as possible.
   I went with my dad and Rachael to the concert. We made good time on the way to Milwaukee stopping at Subway to grab a bite to eat. Then we made it through Milwaukee rush hour traffic safely; finding a parking spot for 3 dollars for 2 hours right outside the special pre-payed parking ramp next to the stadium. We took the risk of getting a parking ticket if the meter ran out.
    We had arrived about an hour early. Standing outside was quite interesting because you got to see everyones costumes. You saw guys with red high heel boots in drag, and girls with disco bras. At this moment I am thinking how much I love people. Next time, I am going all out and making a consume too. We enter the building and the first thing I do is get a t-shirt before the stand gets too mobbed. Then I hit the bathroom. Rachael and I separated our selfs from my dad because we had different seats. Mine cost twice as much and had a twice as better view, there was nothing in our way; perfect view.
    While we walked for a bit I got to see even more people. Everyone was just so beautiful. Being so excited we sat in our seats early. An hour later at 8 the room darkened and the pre-show, Semi Precious Weapons  played. The main guys had blond hair, eye liner, a trench coat, fishnet leggings, and silver sparkly high heals. He was beautiful and rocking it. Half way through his show he changed is outfit right on stage. He got down to what I hope was thin skin colored spandex, other wise I swear he was naked, and changed into leggings and a tight tee. After his show he talked a bit, threw out some swear words and was trying to get the audience not only excited but sexually excited for Gaga, ( Though we already were). Then he threw a few items off the stage and left.
This is about the view I had of the amazing living
dress. The Lady herself
and the Haus of Gaga designed it especially for her.  
   After a little while, enough time to get a bathroom break and talk for a while, a curved projector screen came down. The room got dark, laser lights beamed from the ceiling making it look like there was a green net, then started moving making it look like the screen was breathing. The first few notes of Dancing in the Dark started to play boomed through the stadium. The crowd roared and I screamed at the top of my lungs. The suspense was killing us. The music was playing but the screen was over her for the whole song. All you could see was her silhouette posing a few moves. After the song it lifted, her backup dancers/ actors were playing as her friends trying to fix their car broken down car, this is were their adventure begins.
    The whole night was like an adventure skit / concert. Everything flowed greatly. She had changed her outfit for every song. Most of which were spectacular. One was a dress that moved with the song automatically, it was like it was alive. While she wore this she was risen at least 40 ft in the air on a platform that had a blue under-glow. Another time she was playing a few piano pieces, saying that she will never... ever... lip sing. When she starts the song a huge flame comes up through the piano, then it starts to twirl about, it gets higher and higher and turns into a fire tornado. I was speechless while she sang Speechless. From hairy bikinis to tight leather, to a giant 30 ft Anglerfish/ Octopus that attached her, the show was one big mind fuck. It was a once in a life time show. One of the most spectacular things I would ever get to see in my life. Through out the show she lifts the spirits of her little monsters saying that we are all beautiful, and that we can be what ever we want to be, she is so sincere with every word. At one point she rips the head off of a stuffed Tinker Bell that got tossed on to the stage, she takes the stuffing out of the body and stuffs it into her bra; joking that its hard when you tour because you lose weight and your tits get smaller. She says she doesn't believe in plastic surgery, * except for a sex change* she corrects ( not talking about herself of corse). You can tell that she really cares about her fans more than anything. I even saw her shed a tear or two while she was preforming. You can also tell that everyone in the building loved her too, the whole feel of the concert had so much love, and happiness, everyone who was there was captivated and in love with her. I love her;  I love what she believes in finding out last night that it was the same things I believe in makes my love for her grow even more.
This was the exact head that was torn off Tinker Bell, she
posted this picture today from last nights concert.
I am proud to be Lady Gagas' biggest Little Monster. Next time she comes to town I am without a doubt going again!
p.s We never did get a ticket for our parking spot. The night was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment