Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10/25/11 Will you sign mine?


Dear New Best Friend
             It was nice getting to know you these last few years. I know I probably liked you more than you liked me, but that’s a complement really. I truly enjoyed the anticipation behind our plans to hang out. It ever so made my week when you said that you would be up for hanging out… in two weeks. My heart would jump with excitement every-time I was able to have a short pleasant conversation with you in the halls. Could have fooled me when saying how much you enjoyed hanging out. Sincerely, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your life; hope Harvard is all that you wished to be. Maybe, years from now, when I see you about my mental health we could hang again... like you promised.
                 H.A.G.S! <3
                        ~ Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment